We have bundled everything you need in a leveling kit for your Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components and Fox shocks.
There is no guesswork. This kit includes the Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit, Torsion Bar Adjuster Keys, front and rear Fox Performance Series Monotube shocks.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms feature boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and finished with a durable semi-gloss black powder coating. Alloy series ball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms adds performance to the Chevy and GMC truck by correcting the ball joint angle for lifted and leveled applications, increasing droop travel, and increasing caster slightly for better highway speed drivability.
Cognito components are engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
Cognito Torsion Bar Keys levels the front with the rear of the truck. Their forged construction makes them practically indestructible and they bolt in for easy installation.
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 3 inches of front lift
- Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit
- Cognito Torsion Bar Adjuster Key Kit
- Fox 2.0 Performance Series Mono Tube IFP Shocks
- .5-inch Front Shock Extender Kit
- Improved ball joint angle
- Maintains adequate droop travel to optimize ride quality
- Allows for up to a 33x12.5 Tire on a 9-inch Wide Wheel with Zero Offset
- 3.5-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA