We have bundled everything you need in a lift kit for your Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
The Cognito Non-Torsion Bar Drop Front Lift kit is designed and engineered to offer superior ride quality and corrected CV joint angles
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function, and performance to your vehicle by correcting the Ball Joint angle for lifted and leveled applications and improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality. The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are welded and powder coated semi-gloss black. Ball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings.
Cognito Torsion Bar Keys levels the front with the rear of the truck. Their forged construction makes them practically indestructible and they bolt in for easy installation.
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The Cognito 3-inch Block and U-Bolt Kit includes 3-inch tall powder coated semi-gloss black cast steel blocks and heavy-duty zinc plated U-bolts.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 6-inches of front lift
- Cognito Block and U-Bolt Kit yields 3-inches of rear lift
- SM Series Ball Joint Upper Control Arms
- Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shocks
- Maintains Adequate Droop Travel for Superior Ride Quality
- levels vehicle front to rear
- Allows for up to a 35x12.5 Tire on a 10-Inch Wide Wheel 5-Inch Backspacing
- 12.5-hour DIY install time
- Made In USA