We have bundled everything you need in a leveling kit for your Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components.
There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA. The Cognito 1 inch Performance Ball Joint Leveling Kit includes the Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit, Elka Coilover front shocks and Elka rear shocks- all with hardware included.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function and performance to your vehicle by improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality. The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and powder coated semi-gloss black.
Press in ball joints are pre-installed and retained with black anodized, Cognito branded laser etched caps. New crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings are included. The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms provide ample droop travel that is required for good ride quality and all suspension components to last and work properly.
The Elka 2.0 shocks feature an Internal Floating Piston design and provide better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle), damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride.
Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts, more stable and more predictable handling, reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking reduced rear-end bucking and lifting, and increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 1 inch of front lift
- Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit
- A pair of Elka 2.0 IFP front shocks
- A pair of Elka 2.0 IFP rear shocks
- Enhances the trucks appearance and reduces the factory nose down rake
- Improved ball joint angle
- Maintains adequate droop travel to retain ride quality
- Fits up to a 34 in. x 12 in. tire on a 9-inch wide wheel with 5.75-inch backspacing
- 4.5-hour DIY install time