We have bundled everything you need in a leveling kit for your Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA. The Cognito 1-Inch Elite Ball Joint Leveling Kit includes the Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit, King 2.5 OEM Performance Series Coilover front shocks, and King 2.5 OEM Performance Series rear shocks.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function, and performance to your vehicle by improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality. The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and powder coated semi-gloss black.
Press in ball joints are pre-installed and retained with black anodized, Cognito branded laser etched caps. New crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings are included. The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms provide ample droop travel that is required for good ride quality and all suspension components to last and work properly.
King's OEM Performance Race Series shocks provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle.
Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high-end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or pre-runner.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 1 inch of front lift
- Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit
- King 2.5-inch OEM Performance Series compression adjustable remote reservoir front Coilovers
- King 2.5-inch OEM Performance Series compression adjustable remote reservoir Rear Shocks
- Enhances the trucks appearance and reduces the factory nose down rake
- Improved ball joint angle
- Maintains Adequate Droop Travel for Superior Ride Quality
- Allows for up to a 34 x 12-Inch Tire on a 9-Inch Wide Wheel with 5.75-Inch Backspacing
- 4-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA
Warning!-This product is not compatible with vehicles equipped with ARC Adaptive Ride Control (includes all 1500 Denali models).