Synergy Ram Heavy Duty Tie Rod. All new design and components specific to the new radius arm Ram Truck platform. Direct bolt-in replacement for the stock tie rod for an immediate upgrade in steering feel and strength. No wheel size requirements! Can be installed on a stock Ram with stock wheels and tires. Tie rod is made from heat treated chromoly for maximum strength. Low misalignment dust boots eliminate tie rod flop. You will not find a better tie rod on the market!
Fits: 2014+ RAM 2500/2013+ RAM 3500 4x4
- Improves strength and steering feel and eliminates any chance of bending.
- Offers a more direct connection to the road compared to stock; no more bent tie rods and constantly having to align your vehicle.
- Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance. Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119).
- Eliminates unwanted tie rod flop and the steering deadspot commonly encountered with hydro assist setups.
- Tie rod length adjustable on the vehicle.
- Compatible with stock wheels and tires.
- Over 40 percent stronger than the stock tie rod.
- Tie Rod bolts right into the factory mounts with no additional wheel requirements.
- No factory tie rod components need to be reused.
- Includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends with oversized 1 1/4 inch shank.
- Low Misalignment tie rod end boots are used to prevent unwanted tie rod flop. Eliminates the steering dead spot commonly associated with hydro assist setups.
- Tie Rod is CNC formed from 1.75 inch x .188 wall seamless chromoly tubing and heat treated after forming.
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle.
- Both ends of the bar use pinch bolts instead of jam nuts to simplify installation and adjustment.
- Tie Rod has an outer diameter (OD) of 1.75 inches and must be used with our steering stabilizer clamp.
- 100 percent bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Steering Stabilizer Clamp 8703-01 required to retain steering stabilizer
- Replacement Tie Rod Ends: 4138-L (2x)
- Replacement Tie Rod End Low Misalignment Boots: 4134-02 (2x)
- Min collapsed length: 60.00 inches
- Max extended length: 62.75 inches