Ram Heavy Duty Adjustable Front Track Bar for 14+ 2500 and 13+ 3500 4x4 trucks. Adjustable track bars are used to help center your axles when leveling the truck or running a suspension lift.
This track bar significantly improves lateral stiffness over stock and is considerably stronger than stock to hold up to the abuse of large tires and aggressive off road driving.
Length is adjustable on the vehicle to make adjustments a breeze. Uses maintenance free Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings on both ends. Bent to clear most aftermarket differential covers.
Pair with Synergy's Drag Link and Tie Rod to bullet-proof your steering and guarantee product compatibility from stock height to 4 plus inches of lift.
Fits: 2014+ Ram 2500 /2013+ Ram 3500
- Eliminates the track bar from contributing to steering shimmy or death wobble
- Allows centering of front axle when running a suspension lift
- Adjustable without removing from vehicle
- Maintenance Free, no greasing required
- Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings eliminate binding issues associated with stock vulcanized bushings
- No jam nuts that are impossible to keep tight
- No modifications required to install
- Isolates Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) increasing ride quality
- Designed to clear most aftermarket differential covers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made from high quality 1.50 inch x .250 wall DOM
- Retains factory track bar mounting bolts and hardware
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve and pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of track bar length without removing mounting bolt
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- 100 percent bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Compatible from 0-4 inches of lift. Drop pitman arm and front track bar relocation bracket recommended for lifts over 4 inches, and requires 2 inches of bump stop spacing.
- The replacement adjustable joint is 4810-01 and the replacement bushings are 4328-01
- Min/max lengths: 37.75 inches / 39.25 inches
- OEM Track is 38.63 inches or 38.74 inches for Power Wagons
- NOT compatible with AEV Prospector Lift Kit