The JLT CAI for the 2011-14 V6 is a NO TUNE Intake available in Black Textured Plastic.
Intake Tube Design
- The JLT tube is roto molded ABS plastic to resist engine heat and keep the Intake air charge nice and cool. No Metal Tubing Here!!
- With no separate MAF housing or couplers air flow is fast and smooth.
Automatic cars need an additional fitting, which we provide. All you need to do is drill a 1/2 inch hole (we show you where) in the tube, install the supplied grommet, fitting and you're done. Note, all kits sold to re-sellers will include the automatic fitting.
Molded In MAF
- It's a full 84mm ID at the MAF area
- The Heat Shield ABS plastic to block engine heat at idle and low speed.
- It incorporates the fresh air inlet from the grill.
- It uses a large area to make sure the filter has tons of cool air.
Gains and Testing
- 10-15 RWHP has been seen with this Intake!
- Warning, If you see more claimed by others, ask them how. Also look over the dyno sheets real good for low number baseline runs or no dyno sheets at all. Many will base line the car with 87 fuel, then add 93 fuel and the CAI to show more power. We don't do that!
Standard Finish is an OEM looking black textured plastic.
- JLT Intake Tube with Black Textured Finish
- Silicone Reducer
- 3.5x8 inch S and B Powerstack Air Filter
- ABS Heat Shield
- Automatic fitting kit
- HD Clamps and all needed hardware
- This kit is street legal in all US states.
- CARB Exempt ID: D-761-2