The Only Plug-N-Play Exhaust Brake For The 6.7L Cummins On The Market! Ready To Step Up Your Braking Game? Our Fleece Performance Exhaust Brake Fully Integrates With Your Truck'S Control System For A Seamless, Calibration-Free Installation.
Can Based Control Systems And An Electronic Actuator Provide Split Second Brake Actuation Allowing You To Manage Heavy Towing Loads More Confidently All Through The Oem Dash Controls. Constructed From Heavy Duty Cast Iron And Ceramic Coated For Long Life, The Electronically Actuated Valve Assembly Makes Noisy Air Pumps, Frozen Air Lines, And Complicated Installations Only Something Available From The Competition.
- Cold-Start Warm Up Mode: The exhaust brake will partially close at idle to assist the engine coolant temperature in warming up faster to a temperature of 150F.
- Full-On Mode: Over 10 mph vehicle speed, the exhaust brake will activate at 0 percent throttle, providing the fastest response time from the exhaust brake.
- Automatic Mode: Over 10 mph vehicle speed, the exhaust brake will activate when the brake pedal is applied and the throttle is 0 percent.
- ABS Integration: The exhaust brake will automatically be disabled when an ABS event occurs.
- The Fleece Performance Exhaust Brake installs in less than two hours and works on 2013 - 2018 6.7L Ram Cummins equipped vehicles with a fixed geometry turbo and Fleece 2nd Gen hardware. The kit includes everything you need to install the exhaust brake onto your Ram Cummins.
This product is ONLY designed for use on 2013-2018 Ram Cummins that utilize an S400 fixed vane geometry turbo and Fleece Performance 2nd Gen Kit.
- Exhaust Brake Assembly
- S400 Cast Elbow
- V-band clamps
- Wiring harness
- Cooling Lines and Fittings
- Fits 2013-2018 6.7L Ram Cummins
- Engine Manufacturer Ram
- Engine Cummins
- Engine Years 2013-2018
- Sold As Kit
- Material Cast Iron
- Finish Ceramic Coated
- Pump Configuration CP3