Ram Control Arm Kit 00-09 Ram 2500/3500 4WD Synergy MFG. These control arm kits are designed for correcting caster and pinion angle on Dodge trucks that have been leveled or lifted. Kits include extended, fixed length, lower control arms or adjustable lower control arms, adjustable upper control arms, and stepped cam bolt eliminators designed exclusively for our Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB). Fixed length lower control arms are recommended for use with common leveling kits, while adjustable lower control arms are recommended for 3+ inch of lift or custom applications. Stepped cam bolt eliminators are included to eliminate the factory cam bolts and move all caster adjustability to the control arms.
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Lower control arms made from high quality crush resistant 1.75X.188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Upper control arms made from high quality crush resistant 1.50X.156 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Arms are designed and manufactured to maximize ground clearance
- Arms allow the use of OEM wheels with larger tires without the requirement of an additional wheel spacer
- Feature Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve and Pinch Bolt Assembly: allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- Stepped Cam Bolt Eliminators eliminate factory cam bolts allowing for even torque, increasing strength and extending bushing life
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- 00-09 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
- 00-09 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4
(1) 8551-04 - Adjustable Lower Control Arms
(1) 8553-01 - Adjustable Upper Control Arms
(1) 8565-02 - Stepped Cam Bolt Eliminators