Ram Heavy Duty Drag Link. All new design and components specific to the new radius arm Ram Truck platform. Direct bolt-in replacement for the stock drag link for an immediate upgrade in steering feel, stiffness, and strength. Drag link is made from high quality DOM steel tubing for maximum strength. Single plane tie rod end on the pitman arm side eliminates drag link flop. You will not find a better drag link on the market!
Fits: 2014+ RAM 2500/2013+ RAM 3500 4x4
- Improves strength and steering feel and eliminates any chance of bending.
- Offers a more direct connection to the road compared to stock; no more bent drag links and constantly having to align your vehicle.
- Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance. Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119).
- Eliminates unwanted drag link flop.
- Drag Link length adjustable on the vehicle.
- Compatible with stock wheels and tires.
- Drag Link bolts right into the factory mounts with no additional wheel requirements.
- No factory drag link components need to be reused.
- Includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends with oversized 1 inch shank.
- Single Plane tie rod end used on the pitman arm side to prevent unwanted drag link flop.
- Drag Link is CNC formed from 1.50 inch x .250 wall DOM tubing.
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of drag link length without removing it from the vehicle.
- Both ends of the bar use pinch bolts instead of jam nuts to simplify installation and adjustment.
- 100 percent bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Replacement Tie Rod Ends: 4134-L (1x), 4160-L (1x)
- Min collapsed length: 39.13 inches
- Max extended length: 41.50 inches