Introducing our all-new full featured auxiliary fuel filter kit for the 2011-2016 LML 6.6L Duramax! This kit replaces the factory fuel filter housing with a new filter base, integral high-flow fuel heater, Water-In-Fuel (WIF) sensor, and Donaldson spin-on canister style filter.
The filter base eliminates the factory fuel primer bulb and is intended for use with a positive pressure lift pump such as our PowerFlo lift pump or alternative frame mounted pump.
Problem: The LML Duramax was not originally equipped with a fuel heater, making it prone to fuel gelling in cold temperatures.
Solution: Our updated fuel filter base mounts in the factory location, providing for a direct factory replacement and the peace of mind to tackle the coldest of days with a high-flow fuel heater.
- Fuel filter base with integral fuel heater and fittings
- Donaldson 3 micron fuel filter and water separator
- Pre-formed hose and hose clamps
- Wiring harness and fuse taps
- Water-In-Fuel (WIF) sensor and adaptation harness
Fuel heater specifications:
- Temperature switching points: ON: 28.4F +/-5.4F, OFF: 48.2F +/- 5.4F
- At typical fuel flow rates a temperature increase of between 4-8F will occur across the heating element
- For 2011-2016 6.6L Duramax only
- This filter base eliminates the factory fuel primer bulb and is intended ONLY for use with a positive pressure lift pump such as our PowerFlo lift pump or alternative frame mounted pump.