The Fleece Performance Dual Pump Kit Hardware Kit for the 6.7L Cummins is designed to fit perfectly and comes with everything you need to get the job done right the first time with a simple and clean install.
Our dual pump kit mounts the second pump on the front cover giving you a low profile look. Unlike our competitor's kits, this mounting configuration does not require removal of the second pump when removing or replacing the engine head.
Our exclusive pump-to-pump line also makes for a cleaner installation that requires no removing and remote mounting of the fuel rail pressure sensor.
Combine this hardware kit with our CP3 pumps, billet pulleys, fuel distribution blocks, and hose and fitting kits for a complete package. Learn more about how to select the right parts for your Dual Pump Kit here.
Note: This kit will not work with a Factory Intake Horn, an aftermarket one such as a Banks Intake Horn must be used.
- Cummins Common Rail Dual CP3 Bracket
- Cummins Heavy Duty Dual Pump Belt
- Fan Shroud Bracket
- Upper Radiator Hose
- Dual Pump Pulley - Idler
- Cummins Dual Pump Idler Pulley Spacer
- Cummins Dual Pump Controller
- High Pressure Dual Pump Line (CP3 to CP3)
- High Pressure CP3 Fitting and Non-Return Valve
- (6) M8x1.25 Flange Nuts
- (6) M8x1.25x50 Carriage Bolts
- M10-1.5x25mm Flange Head Bolt
- M8Ч1.25 Flange Head Cap Screw
- M18x1.5 CP3 Nut