This product may have a lead time, please confirm with email@example.com if in a rush
Looking for a kit that has it all? Featuring a mandrel-bent 4.5-inch LBZ style intake tube for massive airflow gains, with HSP's signature heat shield Box eliminating unwanted hot air entering the cold air intake. For every 1-degree increase in intake air temperature will result in a 3hp loss. This kit also features HSP's high flow turbo mouthpiece.
Also included is our 3-inch mandrel bent hot side and cold side tubes with our easy to install two-piece Y-bridge with race-proven 5 layer silicone boots so you can be ensured a great fit that won't let you down. The factory hot side intercooler tube is only 2.25 inches in diameter and has a 90-degree boot at the intercooler that is prone to failure.
With this routing there is a possibility of the hot side intercooler tube rubbing on the power steering line, causing the line to rub a hole in the tube resulting in a boost leak. HSP's solution to this problem is to run the hot side tube directly into the intercooler resulting in lower temperatures, better airflow, and added clearance in tight places.
Our 3-inch cold side tube will ensure your engine gets all the air it wants. Ours bolted together two-piece Y-bridge will make installation a breeze and ensure a leak-free seal that won't leave you on the side of the road. To help get the exhaust gases out of the engine, this kit includes our factory replacement 2 inches up pipes. Our up pipes use .120 inch wall tubing with the toughest bellows on the market to ensure they last as long as your truck.
When it comes to styling we have included our forward-facing thermostat housing with coolant return to help keep your VGT turbo running cool. Is your factory coolant tank starting to show its age? Also included is our factory replacement coolant tank to keep your engine bay looking good. Our coolant tank features an all-aluminum design with an incorporated low coolant sensor.
- 2x 3 inch x 4 inch Straight Boot
- 5x 3 inch T-Bolt Clamps
- 1x 2.25 inch - 3 inch Reducer Boot
- 1x 2.25 inch T-bolt Clamp
- 1x Bridge Neck O-Ring
- 2x Bridge Neck Stud
- 2x Bridge neck 12-Point Nut
- 2x 5/8 inch Worm Gear clamps
- 1x 1/8 inch NPT Brass Plug
- 2x M4 x .7x10mm Bolt
- 3x 10-32 x 3/8 inch Button Head Screw
- 4x 1/8 inch Aluminum Rivet
- 1x 4 inch - 4.5 inch Reducer Boot
- 1x 4 inch T-Bolt Clamp
- 1x 4.5 inch T-bolt Clamp
- 1x 4.5 inch Filter
- 1x Turbo Inlet O-ring
- 1x Radiator Cap
- 5x 1/2 inch Worm Gear Clamps
- 1x 1 inch Worm Gear Clamp
- 1x 1/2 inch NPT Float Switch
- 1x Low coolant sensor
- 1x Thermostat Housing O-ring
- 3x M6x1.0x35mm Flange Bolts
- 6x M6 Fender Washers
- 3x M6 Nylon Lock Nut
- 4x M8x1.25-25mm Socket Cap Bolt
- 4x M8x1.0-18mm Socket Cap Bolt
- 1x M14x1.5 to 3/8 inch Hose Barb
- 1x M14x1.5 Metric Port Plug
- 1x Metric Bonded Seal 14mm
- 1x 1.75 inch x 3 inch Straight Boot
- 1x 1.75 inch 90 degree Boot
- 2x Up-Pipe Gasket (Turbo Side)
- 2x Up-Pipe Gasket (Manifold Side)
- 4x 1 3/4 inch Worm Gear Clamps
- 16 inch of Trim seal
- 1 1/2' of 3/8 inch heater hose
LLY: 04.5-05 VIN Code 2
How do People Know Vin Code? Engine code is dictated by the 8th character of the VIN number. The 10th character is the year of the truck.