- Direct fit for all 2017-2019 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax (L5P)*
- Stacked-plate construction for maximum durability and superior cooling
- CNC-machined adapters make it easy to connect Mishimoto cooler to stock fluid lines or AN lines
- 67% greater core volume than stock cooler
- 164% greater external fin surface area over stock cooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
There’s no greater enemy for a transmission than heat. Whether your 2017-2019 Chevy/GMC 6.6L L5P Duramax is a dedicated tow vehicle, hardworking fleet truck, or a daily driver with a liking for the drag strip, you need to ensure that your transmission runs cool.
Luckily, Mishimoto has developed a direct-fit transmission cooler to do just that. Our 2017-2019 Chevy/GMC 6.6L L5P Duramax transmission cooler utilizes a stacked-plate design for maximum durability and powerful cooling. Aside from its durable construction, this transmission cooler is significantly larger than the stock core. The Mishimoto transmission cooler boasts a 67% greater core volume, and 164% greater fin surface area than the stock 2017-2019 L5P Duramax transmission cooler.
The included CNC-machined adapters connect directly to the stock transmission cooler lines for leak-free cooling. Direct-fit brackets and tailor-made hoses make installation easy. Like all Mishimoto products, this transmission cooler is backed up by our Lifetime Warranty with Accident Protection for worry-free cooling as long as you own it.
(1) Mishimoto Stacked Plate Transmission Cooler
(2) CNC-Machined Quick-Disconnect to Hose Barb Adapters
(2) Stock-style Quick-Disconnect Fittings
(2) Transmission Hoses
(1) Air Temperature Sensor Relocation Bracket
(4) Mounting Brackets
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*Silverado models require minor trimming of the grille to fit.