- Direct fit for 2001-2005 LB7/LLY Duramax
- PTFE inner liner is extremely oil and heat resistant for maximum durability
- High-strength nylon outer braid prevents expansion under high pressure and protects line against abrasion
- Working pressure of 2,000 psi and burst pressure of 6,000 psi
- High-flow -10AN lines and fittings ensure high flow while preventing leaks
- Includes -10AN to M22x1.5 fittings for use with many aftermarket radiators
- Fits with Mishimoto Performance Transmission Coolers
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Every truck owner knows that it doesn't matter how powerful or reliable your engine is if you can't get any power to the wheels. The transmission mated to your 2001-2005 LB7/LLY Duramax is essential to everything your truck does, and keeping it cool is crucial.
Upgrading your transmission cooler with a Mishimoto performance transmission cooler is a good start, but the fluid still needs to get to the cooler. That's where this 2001-2005 GM 6.6L Duramax (LB7/LLY) Transmission Line Kit comes in.
These high-performance lines are constructed with a durable PTFE line that's wrapped in a high-strength nylon braid. The PTFE line is extremely oil and heat resistant for durability in even the harshest environments.
To protect the lines against higher line pressures that come with performance transmissions, we've wrapped them in braided high-strength nylon. This wrap prevents expansion and further protects the lines from abrasion.
Finally, these lines are capped off with -10AN fittings for a secure and leak-free connection. Like all Mishimoto Duramax products, these transmission lines are backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of performance.
(1) -10AN 46.45" Line w/ 90° Fittings
(1) -10AN 69.68" Line w/ 90° & 45° Fittings
(1) -10AN 39.76" Line w/ 90° & Straight Fittings
(6) -10AN to 7/8"-14 ORB Fittings
(2) -10AN to 3/4"-16 ORB Fittings
(2) -10AN to 1/2" NPT Fittings
(2) -10AN to M22x1.5 Fittings
(6) Zip Ties
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty