Dial in the exact fuel pressure you need on your 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke with the XDP Billet Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator Housing XD369. While the factory 6.0L Powerstroke fuel pump may be sufficient for many applications and upgrades, it becomes difficult to set your exact fuel pressure.
Many Ford owners install different springs like the Blue Spring Upgrade Kit along with the factory regulator housing. While these spring upgrades do the job, they generally only get you in the ball park of where you need to be.
The XDP Billet Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator Housing eliminates the hassle of changing springs and hoping you get your desired pressure. All you need to is loosen the jam nut and adjust the regulator screw.
The XD369 features a CNC-machined billet aluminum construction and an anodized black finish to give you durability, strength, and another good looking dress-up part under the hood. This regulator works with the factory spring, along with the Blue Spring upgrade. Each unit comes ready to install with a new gasket.
- Black Anodized Finish
- Allows For Exact Fuel Pressure Adjustment
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Construction
- Fits: 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- The XD369 Billet Regulator Housing does not come pre-set. You must install it and then adjust your pressure.
- The XDP 6.0L Billet Fuel Filter Cap XD266 is a great add-on for this product as it provides an easy no-drill location to obtain fuel pressure with a gauge of your choice (sold separately)