The XDP Remanufactured 5.9 Cummins Fuel Injector XD486 is a precisely made replacement for the failed injector in your 2004.5-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins.
With over 30 million injectors on the road, you can be certain that this fuel injector is remanufactured to meet or exceed OE specifications, providing you with a high-quality component. Each fuel injector is painstakingly remanufactured to the most up-to-date design specifications.
After remanufacturing, advanced end-of-line testing confirms that factory flow, opening characteristics, and leakage, are all within specifications for proper function and reliability in all conditions.
Quality and Testing:
- End-of-line testing for advanced delivery, leakage, and opening characteristics.
- All remanufactured components are assembled and tested on original equipment.
- Assembled in a clean room free from debris, utilizing factory processes and equipment.
- OE Level Performance Remanufactured In An IATF Certified Facility Performance Testing Of Nozzles For Flow, Seat Condition and Needle Lift Advanced End-Of-Line Testing For Fuel Delivery, Leakage, and Opening Characteristics
- 1-Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty