37 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||5"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Knuckle & Drop Cross-Member|
|Rear Lift Method||Block Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 10|
|Back Spacing 2||5-5.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||17 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||4.5-4.625"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||Yes|
|FMVSS Certification||N/A (See notes)|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- Front & Rear Fox 2.0 Adventure Series IFP Shocks
- Brake Lines
- Differential Relocation Brackets
- Frame Crossmembers - Front and Rear
- Lift Blocks - Rear
- Skid Plate
- Steering Knuckles
- Sway Bar Relocation Brackets
- Torsion Bar Crossmember Drop
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Improves ground clearance while correcting suspension-steering-driveline geometry
- High strength 1/4" thick steel crossmembers and differential skid plates
- CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles to maintain ESC System compatibility
- Zone Offroad branded front skidplate and torsion bar relocation brackets
- Allows clearance for up to 37" tires to be installed
All In The Details
- Compatible with gas and diesel models as well as standard and AT4 equipped models.
- Frame bracket modifications required for installation.
- Not compatible with top mounted overload equipped rear leaf springs, will require custom U-bolts.
- Stock 17-18" wheels cannot be reinstalled, stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.